Unboxing Video Review of Ever After High Faybelle Thorn Doll
Faybelle Thorn is the daughter of the dark fairy from Sleeping Beauty. She is one of the Royals who is content with living her life as it was written in the stories.
The Ever After High Faybelle Thorn Doll is an exciting toy that your child is going to love playing with. She is also the head cheerleader so little girls who dream of being cheerleaders will be especially fond of her. This is definitely one of those dolls that children are going to love playing with and will be excited to check out.
[Unboxing Video] Ever After High Faybelle Thorn Doll Video Review
- Faybelle Thorn is a character that is known for being sporty. Little girls who love sports will be sure to fall in love with her!
- She has incredible iridescent wings that are reminiscent of her mother’s wings.
- Toy features cheerleading accessories that will make those who dream of cheering excited to play with this doll.
- Fun and sporty accessories that are unique to this doll and perfect for the little girl who might not always want to be a girly girl.
- Encourages your child to be a good sport.
- Toy Size = 8” x 2.5” x 12.8”
- Toy Weight = 10.4 ounces
Faybelle Thorn Doll Plus Points:
- Teaches Good Sportsmanship: As head of the cheerleading squad, Faybelle Thorn prides herself on good sportsmanship. When your child is playing with this fun character they are going to be able to act out their own feats of good sportsmanship that they might not otherwise act out. This doll is one that is going to be great for those who play sports and might need a lesson in how to be a good sport. Good sportsmanship is a value that can stick with your child for many years to come.
- Helps Your Child Believe in Herself: When your child is playing with Faybelle Thorn, you will notice that she believes in herself. One of the great things about this is that the character perpetuates knowing that you can be anything that you want, like head cheerleader. It also teaches your child about learning to do new things. When your child is playing with their Ever After High doll, they are going to know that they can try anything even if they might not succeed, the benefit was in trying.
- Sporty Accessories and Clothing: Girls that might not love all of that bling, will love the sporty accessories that Faybelle Thorn has to offer. Her wedged tennis shoes are stylish and trendy while still being sporty. She also has leggings, a dress, wings, and a pompom shaped purse. She is truly the modern cheerleader that your daughters will enjoy dreaming of becoming.
- Encourages Imaginative Play: Faybelle Thorn will also encourage your child to be able to imagine and play together. Your child will love that they have something that looks fun and that they can imagine getting to be a cheerleader. They will also love that Faybelle is able to be a part of a better world than the evil of her mother. This can help your child imagine to be something different than what her parents are.
Things To Consider:
- Cheerleading as the Only Sporting Option: The doll does offer a more sporty approach to dolls. However, it is a doll that is a cheerleader. This can discourage girls who want to be great at sports like football or soccer, which might have been considered “boy” sports before. Since cheerleading is the only option with this doll, it is definitely something that you are going to want to keep in mind if you have a sporty daughter that wants a doll who plays sports.
- Careful Play: Sporty girls might not be very gentle with their dolls. This doll is one that they would not be able to play with too rough or they would risk having the doll fall apart. The doll has hands and feet that could potentially fall off if your child is playing with the doll too rough.
Your child is going to fall in love with the Ever After High Faybelle Thorn Doll. This doll is a cheerleader which is perfect for all of the little girls who dream of cheering. This is certainly a doll that is going to teach your child to be who they are and to follow after their dreams, no matter what their dreams may be.